Applicants must fulfill all the requirements as laid down in the prospectus and admission test-cum-interview with the Principal. Admissions are solely on the discretion of the management. Purchase of Prospectus /admission form does not guarantee admission of your ward. Parents must accompany the applicant for the admission.
Documents required for admission are:
- The student's birth certificate. The date of birth recorded at the time of admission will not be changed thereafter.
- The transfer certificate from the last school which contains the student’s date of birth must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Parent’s residential proof.
- Copy of the latest result/report card, from the last school.
- 7 passport size photographs of the ward.
- Certificate of OBC/ SC/ST (if applicable) to be produced at the time of admission.
The cost of the form and prospectus will be notified on the school notice board.
The admission fee, annual fee and the first month's fee are to be paid to confirm an admission. Monthly fee should be paid before 15th of every month, failing which a fine of Rs.5 /day, will be charged. However we would appreciate if fee would be payable quarterly in advance. A marginal amount is charged as security money which will be refunded at the time of the ward leaving the school after deducting school dues, if any. Students' who are seeking for admission from class 1 above during mid academic session will be charged fee for the entire year. Children in Foundation class start school on a part time basis for the first week or two of the term. This enables the staff, children and their parents to get acquainted with each other, hence establishing teacher-student-parent bonding. The medium of instruction is English with Hindi as compulsory subject. Other subjects being taught are English, Mathematics, General Science, Social Studies, Sanskrit and computer.